TIC - Timex Interface Cable
Cable used to connect Timex Interface M-397 (or TI-of-TTL)
with LPT of PC or Parallel of Amiga. The computer connected with
this cable is used as file server, in place of Timex FDD 3/3000.
TIC has build-in multiplexer and uses only 3 inputs in DB25
parallel printer interface: Busy (11), Paper-Out (12), Select (13).
Also /Ack (10) line is connected but only to generate interrupts.
Standard cable length is 1.5m. Longer cables are also possible,
however were not tested.
Files for download
- scheme.png 21.3kB (2004-10-24 20:04)
- Cable schematics.
- ZXVGS TMX
- ZXVGS for Timex FDD 3000 and Timex Interface M-397 (TI-of-TTL). Can use also PC as cable server.
- TI-of-TTL - Timex Interface M-397
- Interface compatibile to Timex Interface M-397 and upgradeable to 128kB ROM, 8kB RAM and ZXVGS. Project from years 1997-2000, upgraded in 2004 and 2005 - Jarek Adamski.
- Timex FDD emulation - YTF
- Timex FDD emulation based on Warajevo 2.51, includes YABUS.TF upgrade and IDE interfaces. Requires PC @ 100MHz.