The hardware that contains main CPU. Usually produced in
factories, but also prototypes and projects designed by users.
When only a part of computer was redesigned (kind of build-in
floppy or new main board for example) and can be replaced, it can
be found in Upgrade section. Completely external hardware or easy-to-add hardware is in
Items in this section
- +3 (Spectrum)
- ZX Spectrum +3.
- 128kB (Spectrum)
- Technical notes and simple upgrades for Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ 128K model.
- 16kB/48kB (Spectrum)
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16kB/48kB.
- Amiga (Commodore)
- [no description available for computer/68k.amiga/]
- Amstrad CPC (Z80)
- Amstrad CPC - main board types, ROMs.
- Bosman 8 (Z80)
- Bosman 8 - a Polish computer for CAD/CAM support.
- Byte (Spectrum)
- Byte (Bajt). Russian ZX Spectrum 48kB clone with extended keyboard and 8253 sound generator.
- Elwro 500 (8080)
- Elwro 500, produced in 1986. Desk case with Robotron printer, Neptun 156 monitor and 8" disk drives. Has 8080 CPU, works under CP/M.
- Elwro Junior (Spectrum)
- Elwro 800 Junior - ZX Spectrum clone produced in Poland. Also works under CP/M 2.2 (CP/J) with access to disk drive via a network.
- FDD 3 (Timex)
- Timex FDD 3. The computer with floppy disk drives in Timex Disk System set.
- FDD 3000 (Timex)
- Timex FDD 3000. The computer with floppy disk drives in Timex Disk System set.
- Jet 80 (Z80)
- Jet80 - CP/M (Z80CPU) computer from Sveden.
- MDG-1 (Z80)
- Plotter MDG-1 (MDG-116), produced in Poland by Mera Poltik.
- MK 45 (8080)
- Mikrokomputer MK 45 with 8080 CPU.
- Orizon-Micro (Spectrum)
- Russian ZX Spectrum clone.
- QL (68008)
- Sinclair QL. The one with 68008 CPU and Microdrive.
- SE (Spectrum)
- A virtual ZX Spectrum model, that supports both ZX Spectrum 128K and Timex DOCK/EXROM functionality. Beside, the BASIC is corrected.
- SVI 738 (MSX)
- Sprectravideo SVI 738 X'Press - the most known MSX in Poland.
- Sam Coupé (Spectrum)
- The Sam Coupé computer by MGT.
- TC 2048 (Spectrum)
- Timex Computer 2048. Most popular na Portugal and Poland.
- TC 2068 (Spectrum)
- Timex Computer 2068.
- TC 3256 (Spectrum)
- Timex Computer 3256 - designed in Timex Portugal and then killed.
- TS 2068 (Spectrum)
- Timex Sinclair 2068. Produced in 1983/84 for USA and Canada markets.
- UK 2086 (Spectrum)
- Unipolbrit Komputer 2086. Polish version of Timex Computer 2068.
- ZX Spectrum (Z80)
- Informations common to all ZX Spectrum models and clones.
- ZX81 (Z80)
- Sinclair ZX81. The ancestors of ZX Spectrum.