PLOTER FORMATU A4 TYP MDG1
Plotter MDG-1 (MDG-116), produced in Poland by Mera Poltik. Designed in cooperation with Istytut Systemów Sterowania (Katowice) in 1988. It is very close copy of Sharp CE-515P plotter. It uses limited set of DXY-GL command, known from Roland DXY-101 and DXY-800 plotters. Similar language uses the Sony PRN-C41 - but has worse parameters (worser resolution).
There was several versions of the plotter:
- 01 - Centronics
- 02 - Centronics
- 03 - RS-232C
- 04 - RS-232C
- 05 - Centronics and RS-232C
- 06 - Centronics and RS-232C
- 16 - Centronics and RS-232C
There are drivers (e.g. for Atari) and paint software for Timex FDD 3000 and PC (AutoCad for DOS).
Files for download
- pckurier.zip 23.0kB (2005-09-27 16:39)
- [pl] Short article in PCKurier with simple Turbo Pascal program for PC. The software converts HPGL-2 commands into DXY-GL format.
- mdg-116.jpg 48.7kB (2005-09-19 22:05)
- A photo found in Internet.
- 61616217.jpg 31.1kB (2005-08-29 02:33)
- Photo from auction.
- mdg116.jpg 43.8kB (2005-08-29 01:53)
- Plotter view with Amstrad CPC in background, scanned from the box.
- mdg116.zip 4.3kB (1997-08-03 20:37)
- ROM contents of MDG-116 plotter.
Links to other pages
- [pl] Description.