Russiam ZX Spectrum clone. Has 8253 sound generator, extra keys
and can operate in two modes: ZX Spectrum and upgraded.
Pressing <S>, <D>, <F> together while reset performs some
self test. In ZX mode there are no keyboard and sound tests.
Extra keys <PF1> to <PF6> appear as bit 7 of port #FE,
while <LAT>, <LAT/RUS>, <RUS> keys are as bit 5.
The 8253 seems to be available in ports #8E, #AE, #CE and #EE.
No idea if all generators are used for sound or only one.
Files for download
- 16406156.jpg 85.6kB (2005-03-01 13:36)
- Some photos from auction.
- slots.html 3.6kB (2005-07-27 17:28)
- SIST slot description.
- byteroms.zip 25.0kB (2004-05-26 21:25)
- ROMs for both work modes.
- byte1.png 26.4kB (1999-01-14 06:00)
- Dirty picture of board arrangement, part 1.
- byte2.png 26.4kB (1999-01-14 06:00)
- Dirty picture of board arrangement, part 2.