KMK/JŻ IDE for Atari
KMK / JŻ IDE - the best HDD interface for 8bit Atari.
Inserted into Cartridge and Expansion slots. Is the
fastest interdace for Atari XL/XE, the speed is much
faster the popular SIO2IDE. Up to 16 partitions (8 by
standard) can be set of 16MB each. Also CD-ROM can be
connected! Included floppy disk with utility software
for this interface (FDISK and other).
Interface works with any IDE disk, even with the newest
ones (also 2.5"), however because of the maximal limit of
256 MB (what is still very large area for 8bit Atari),
the rest of space is useless.
Also works with CompactFlash cards.
Files for download
- kmkjz-manual.pdf 169.1kB (2005-04-21 11:51)
- [en] User manual with technical details.
- hdbios18.zip 3.2kB (2005-04-13 05:49)
- Recent BIOS file.
- 36479702.jpg 55.1kB (2005-01-02 22:40)
- Atari 65XE with KMK / JŻ interface connected.
- 36479700.jpg 29.1kB (2005-01-02 22:39)
- Complete set of pieces: KMK / JŻ IDE interface, user manual, floppy disk with tool software.
- 36479704.jpg 14.1kB (2005-01-02 22:34)
- IDE Hard Disk Formatter - partition table - monitor screenshoot.
- 36479703.jpg 10.8kB (2005-01-02 22:34)
- IDE Hard Disk Formatter - main menu - monitor screenshoot.
- 36479701.jpg 25.3kB (2005-01-02 22:40)
- Zoom to KMK/JŻ interface.