All are described in one place, because are integrated by the same operating system.
Has 256kB SRAM with battery backup. Paged as 8 pages of 32kB into top 32kB of DOCK.
Pages are selected with port #07 (incomplete decoding - only A3..A7).
Bits 0..2 select page, bit 6 locks writing, when zeroed. After power on all bits are zeroed (insensitive to /RESET line).
Files for download
- aros.txt 8.0kB (2005-04-06 14:22)
- The AROS in ramdisk with BASIC program.
- ramdiskb.gif 100.5kB (2005-03-30 18:14)
- Ramdisk board layout.
- ramdiskc.gif 44.7kB (2005-03-30 18:11)
- Ramdisk compatibile project by Jack Dohaney - 2×128kB SRAM.
- ramdisk.gif 91.8kB (2005-03-30 18:18)
- Schematics of ramdisk - 256kB in upper 32kB of DOCK with battery backup.
- diskedit.html 27.7kB (2004-10-26 00:46)
- Larken Disk Editor by Larry Kenny description.