Packet Radio on ZX Spectrum
ZX25 by OZ1BII
Project by Henning Andresen OZ1BII, who designed the board (with TCM3105N and Z8530 chips) and wrote software (ZX25 V3.1).
Files for download
- zx25.gif 6.1kB (2004-12-06 13:27)
- View of elements arrangament of the board.
- zx25-31.zip 7.9kB (2004-12-06 13:22)
- Software in .TAP format.
- zx25.zip 91.8kB (1997-07-07 03:04)
- Single side PCB of Packet Radio Adapter developed by OZ1BII. Uses TCM3105N and Z8530 chips. Needs ZX25 V3.1 program from Henning Andresen OZ1BII.
- USART - serial transmitter/receiver
- Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Transmitter/Receiver: WD2123, SCC2691, Z8530,