Links where you can find more part datasheets.
The datasheet is detailed technical documentation for electronic components, usually in English. It can contain the following parts:
- overview of features (bits, frequency etc.),
- picture of case with pin numbers and names (pinout),
- description how it works,
- detailed description of pins,
- internal schematic,
- example usage,
- table of absolute maximum ratings,
- waveform of signals with marked times,
- tables of minimum or maximum value of parametrers (current, voltage, capacity, resistance, time of switching, temperature),
- case variants and dimensions.
Possible forms of datasheet:
- printed book,
- PDF file with scans (usually 0.5MB to 3MB), you need Acrobat Reader to see it,
- PDF file with vector contents (usually 50kB to 300kB), you need Acrobat Reader to see it,
- other format (e.g. the datasheet for intel 8257 was distributed as archive of scans in TIFF files).
Links to other pages
- Some documentation for old hardware pieces can be bought here.
- Datasheets available for online view (harder to download).
- Nice datasheet storage. Recently they add their own color page into PDF, what requires Acrobat Reader 6.
- Nice datasheet archive in Russia. You must register (free) and login for download.