By Richard Wilson
ParaDOS is 16kB ROM that replaces the AmsDOS. Allows to use double-sided floppy disks and some more disk formats.
ParaDOS V1.1 must be placed in bank 7. This is hardcoded in its code. Placed in bank 15 crashes the CPC.
Files for download
- parados.pdf 26.4kB (2003-04-26 09:11)
- Parados 1.0 user maual.
- parados_src.zip 18.0kB (1999-02-02 23:02)
- Source files.
- parados.zip 12.7kB (1997-08-07 11:25)
- ParaDOS 1.1 - ROM file for CPC.
- ROM :: Amstrad CPC
- Extra memory that behaves like ROM banks. If SRAM with battery backup or EEPROM are used, the contents can be software changed.
- Amstrad CPC 4MB ROM upgrade
- Internal and external 4MB ROM (Flash EEPROM) upgrade for Amstrad CPC.