CP/M 2.2 compatibile system.
A computer like Timex FDD 3000 or Timex FDD 3 with 64kB RAM with
A computer like Timex Computer 2048, Timex Computer 2068,
Timex Sinclair 2068 or Unipolbrit Komputer 2086 or compatibile.
(ZX Spectrum isn't supported at this moment, but will be soon.)
A connection interface compatibile to Timex Inetface M-397.
Features beside the ones common to all CPM22QED versions:
A custom I/O device driver can be installed in the terminal
computer to support e.g. printer interface connected to it.
Files for download
- cq017tmx.zip 20.5kB (2004-11-01 03:38)
- Release 0.17 for tests.
- CP/M 2.2 compatibile system build by Jarek Adamski. Has support for IDE harddisks.
- Timex FDD emulation - YTF
- Timex FDD emulation based on Warajevo 2.51, includes YABUS.TF upgrade and IDE interfaces. Requires PC @ 100MHz.
- Manages Disk Objects - disk drives, diskimages, files on them, partiton tables, etc. Creates, removes, copies, renames anything you want.
- TI-of-TTL - Timex Interface M-397
- Interface compatibile to Timex Interface M-397 and upgradeable to 128kB ROM, 8kB RAM and ZXVGS. Project from years 1997-2000, upgraded in 2004 and 2005 - Jarek Adamski.