ZXVGS FD0 - FlashD0 (128kB PEROM)
ZXVGS for ZX Spectrum or clone upgraded with FlashD0 (128kB PEROM) and having extra RAM bank in section C (#C000..#FFFF). Works with 80kB, 128kB, TC2144 and 4MB RAM. Supports many IDE and floppy interfaces.
The code is based on PEN version (for Pentagon 512kB), but access to system memory can be reconfigured. ZXVGS resides in ROM2 (see FlashD0 upgrade), uses ROM4 for disk drivers and ROM1/ROM3 as the ZXROM. ROM4, ROM5 and ROM7 can be used for preserving compatibility to Timex 2068 and ZX Spectrum 128K, or dedicated to ROM-disk containing system files and some software.
ZXVSG FD0 can be also configured to work on MB-02. This is mainly for tests, as MB-02 has dedicated ZXVGS version, which works better and faster on this hardware.
Files for download
- zx035fd0.zip 87.2kB (2006-06-04 00:19)
- ZXVGS 0.35 FD0. Files for MB02 (RealSpectrum emulator) and TC2144 with FlashD0 128kB.
- zx034fd0.zip 44.8kB (2006-04-21 22:19)
- (old) Test release ZXVGS 0.34 FD0. To be run on MB02 (RealSpectrum emulator).
Links to other pages
- [en,pl,ru] Full description of ZXVGS.
- 128KB - 512KB PEROM - FlashD0
- 128KB or 512KB PEROM (or Flash EPROM) for Spectrum compatibile computers. Can support 4MB RAM upgrade and be base for ZXVGS installation.
- Upgrade to 144kB RAM with compatibility to ZX Spectrum 128K.
- 4MB RAM upgrade : ZX Spectrum
- ZX Spectrum memory upgrade - 4MB RAM (DRAM).