ZXVGS MB2 : MB-02 and IDE inteface
ZXVGS for MB-02 interface. Supports FDD and HDD.
On MB-02 uses RAM-under-ROM pages 5, 6 and 7. The floppy disk has usual MB-02 phisical structure, but CP/M logical format. The supported HDD interface is ZX128IDE by Pera Putnik, but with not-reversed writing order, as RealSpectrum so simulates it. Other HDD interface can be used just by changing the DSKHNDLR. HDD has IDEDOS structure and can be prepared with QTRANS.EXE.
Files for download
- zx035mb2.zip 61.0kB (2006-06-03 20:05)
- ZXVGS MB2 release 0.35. Games can be stopped with <SYMBOL>+<SPACE>.
- zx031mb2.zip 64.6kB (2003-05-22 16:10)
- ZXVGS MB2 release 0.31.
- zx030mb2.zip 61.0kB (2003-03-24 22:04)
- ZXVGS MB2 release 0.30.
- zx029mb2.zip 46.6kB (2002-02-07 22:26)
- ZXVGS MB2 release 0.29.
Links to other pages
- [en,pl,ru] Full description of ZXVGS.
- Manages Disk Objects - disk drives, diskimages, files on them, partiton tables, etc. Creates, removes, copies, renames anything you want.
- IDEDOS partitions on HDD
- Flexible and powerful hard disk partitioning system. Partitions for CP/M, floppy diskimages, boot files, movies.
- Low level floppy and hard disk drivers for Z80.